Circular Arrangement 1 | Hamaraguru
8 people P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, and W are sitting around a circular table facing the center not mostly in the same order. Person T is sitting 3rd to the right of Person P. Person W is seated second to the right of Person S. Person S is not an immediate neighbor of either Person P or Person T. Person U and Person Q are immediate neighbors of each other. Person Q is not an immediate neighbor of Person P. V is not an immediate neighbor of W.
1. What is R’s position concerning V?
a) Second to left
b) Second to the right
c) Third to the right
d) Third to the left
e) None of these
2. 4 of the following 5 are alike in a certain way based on their seating positions in the above-given arrangement, and so form one group. Which one person does not belong to the group?
3. Who is the person sitting 2nd to the right of one who is sitting to the immediate right of Person W?
4. How many people are sitting between Person U and Person W when counted from the left side of Person U?
c) More than three
5. Who is sitting exactly between Person T and Person S?
Eight friends A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are sitting around a circle (not mostly in the same order) facing the center.
B sits third to the left of F.
E is an immediate neighbor of B and H. Only one person sits between A and H.
C and G are immediate neighbors of each other. Neither C nor G is an immediate neighbor of B.
Only one person sits between C and D.
6. Who amongst the following person is an immediate neighbor of both A and H?
7. F is related to D in a certain way based on the seating positions in the given arrangement. Similarly, C is related to E in the same way. To whom amongst the following is H related to following the same pattern?
8. Which of the following represents the correct position of A?
a) Second to the left of H
b) Immediate left of C
c) Exactly between F and E
d) Second to the right of E
e) Third to the right of D
9. What is the position of D concerning the position of G?
a) Third to the left of
b) Second to the right
c) Immediate right
d) Fourth to the left
e) Second to the left
10. Which of the following is true concerning the given seating arrangement?
a) Only two people sit between D and B
b) A is an immediate neighbor of B
c) C sits third to left of H
d) Only one person sits between H and D
e) None is true