Circular Arrangement 2 | Hamaraguru
11. Eight people – M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, and T – are sitting around a circular table facing the center but need not to be in the same order. N sits second to the left of M. Three people are sitting between N and S. P is the immediate neighbor of S. R and N are not immediate neighbors. O sits second to left of P. Only three people sit between R and O. Who among the following sit is sitting third to the right of R?
9 people A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I are sitting around a circular table facing towards the center but need not be in the same order. Person D is sitting 2nd to the right of Person F. Person H is an immediate neighbor of Person E. 2 persons are sitting between Person A and Person E. Person B is sitting second to left of Person C. 2 persons are sitting between Person D and Person C. Neither Person H nor Person E is an immediate neighbor of Person C and Person D. Person G is sitting third to the right of Person A. Only one person is sitting between Person C and Person E.
12. In which of the following combinations is the first person sitting in between the second and the third persons?
13. Who among the following given person is to the immediate left of D?
14. ‘C’ is related to the ‘D’ in a certain way based on the given seating arrangement. In the same way ‘H’ is related to ‘C’. To whom amongst the following is E related to, following the same pattern?
15. How many persons are seated between F and G if we go anti-clockwise from F to G?
16. Starting from A, if all the persons are made to sit in the alphabetical order in an anti-clockwise direction, the positions of how many (excluding A) will remain unchanged?
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, & H are 8 students study different classes from first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth. All of these are seated around a circular table facing the center. Student C sits third to the right of Student H. Student H studies in Std. 8. Student F sits second to the left of Student E. Student E is not an immediate neighbor of Student C or Student H. The Student who studies in Std. 1 is an immediate neighbor of Student E. Three people sit between Student H and student of Std. 7. Student H, Student C and also their immediate neighbors do not study in Std. 2. Only 1 person sits between the student of Std. 2 and Student G. Students of Std. 3 & 4 are immediate neighbors of each other. Student C is neither in Std. 3 nor in Std. 4. Only one person sits between Student A and the student of Std. 5. Student A does not study in Std. 2 or 3. Student B does not study in Std. 2.
17. Which of the following given option is true regarding F?
a) Student F studies in Std. 5
b) Student D and Student G are immediate neighbors of Student F
c) One person sits between Student F and the student of Std. 4
d) Student F sits second to the right of Student A
e) None is true
18. Who amongst the following studies in Std. 3?
a) Student C
b) Student F
c) Student G
d) Student B
e) Cannot be determined
19. How many persons sit between Student D and the student of Std. 4, when counted from the left-hand side of the student of Std. 4?
20. Which of the following is true?
a) Only one person is sitting between the students of Std. 4 and Std. 6
b) D studies in Std. 2
c) The one studying in Std. 3 is an immediate neighbor of Student H
d) One person sits between Student H and the student of Std. 2
e) None is true
21. Who amongst the following represent immediate neighbors of G?
a) Student A, Student B
b) Student E and the student of Std. 2
c) Student H and the student of Std. 6
d) Student E, Student F
e) Student A, Student D