Circular Arrangement 4 | Hamaraguru
Eight persons- A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H- are sitting around a circular table facing the center but need not be in the same order. Each of them represented by different mobile companies viz. Motorolla, LG, Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Sony, Micromax, and Reliance but n in the same order. Person F is sitting second to the right of the person one who represents Reliance. Person B and the person who represents the Nokia are immediate neighbors of the person who represents the Reliance. Person C and Person E are immediate neighbors of each other. Neither Person C nor Person E is an immediate neighbor of Person B. Person A is to the immediate right of Person E. Person A represents the Samsung company. Two persons are sitting between Person B, and Person A. Three persons are sitting between Person D, and Person H. Person G is an immediate neighbor of the person who represents the Micromax company. There is only one person between Person C and the person who represents the Apple company. Person H is third to the left of the person who represents the Apple company. The person who is representing Sony is second to the left of the person who represents the LG company.
34. Who among the following represents Sony company?
35. What is the position of B concerning C?
a) Third to the left
b) Fifth to the left
c) Fourth to the right
d) Third to the right
e) Fourth to the left
36. If all the eight persons are made to sit in alphabetical order in a clockwise direction starting from A, positions of how many persons will remain unchanged (excluding A)?
a) One (1)
b) Two (2)
c) Three (3)
d) Four (4)
e) None (5)
37. 4 of the following 5 are alike in a certain way based on the above arrangement and forms a group. Which is the one pair that does not belong to the group?
38. Which of the following given statements is/are true about F?
a) F represents Apple company.
b) F is sitting exactly between B and D
c) F is sitting just opposite to the person who represents Samsung company.
d) F is fourth to the left of A
e) All are true
Eight persons – P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, and W- are sitting around a circular table with equal distance between adjacent persons, facing towards the center, but need not be in the same order. Each one of them belongs to different professions viz. Manager, Engineer, Chef, Lawyer, Doctor, Pilot, Architect, and Teacher but need not be in the same order. Person V sits second to the right of the manager. The Pilot and the Engineer are the immediate neighbors of Person V. Person R sits second to the right of Person T who is a Lawyer. Person T is an immediate neighbor of the Pilot. Only one person sits between Person W, and Person U. Person S sits third to the left of Person T. Person P sits exactly between Person U and Person S. The architect sits second to the left of Person P. The Chef and the Teacher are immediate neighbors of the architect. Person W is not a Teacher.
39. Who among the following given person is a Doctor?
c) None of these
40. Who sits exactly between Person R and the manager, when counted from the right of Person R?
41. Which of the following given statements is not true as per the given information?
a) R is a Chef.
b) P and V are immediate neighbors of S.
c) All the given statements are true
d) Only three persons sit between U and Q
e) S is an Engineer
42. 4 of the following 5 are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the arrangement and hence forms a group. Which is the one pair does not belong to that group?
43. Who sits 2nd to the right of Person Q?
c) None of these
44. If all the persons are arranged to sit in alphabetical order in a clockwise direction starting from Person P, the position of how many people will remain unchanged (excluding P)?
a) Three (3)
b) One (1)
c) Two (2)
d) Four (4)