Circular Arrangement 5 | Hamaraguru
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are sitting around a circular table facing exactly towards the center. Each one has a different profession viz. banker, doctor, engineer, architect, pilot, teacher, politician, and businessman. The politician sits third to the right of Person G. Person C is an immediate neighbor of Person G. Architect sits second to the right of Person C. Person B sits third to the right of Person H. Person H is neither an architect nor a politician. Only one person sits between Person C and the teacher. Person A and Person F are immediate neighbors of each other. Neither Person A nor Person F is a politician. The doctor exactly sits second to the right of Person A. Two people sit between Person D and the engineer. Person D is not a politician. The politician is not an immediate neighbor of the pilot. The Banker sits second to the left of Person A.
45. Who amongst the following is a businessman?
46. What is the position of F concerning the politician?
a) Immediate right
b) Third to the left
c) Second to the right
d) Fourth to the left
e) Second to the left
47. Who sit(s) exactly between the engineer and the teacher?
a) Person C and Person H
b) Only the politician
c) Only the doctor
d) C and B
e) The architect and the banker
48. Which of the following is true concerning the given seating arrangement?
a) D is an immediate neighbor of G
b) G is a banker
c) The banker and the teacher are immediate neighbors of each other
d) The pilot sits exactly between the businessman and architect
e) The doctor sits second to the right of the businessman
49. What is the profession of G?
50. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given above seating arrangement and thus form one group. Which is the one given information that does not belong to that group?
a) G- Doctor
b) E- architect
c) H- Businessman
d) E- Politician
e) D- Pilot
51. What is the profession of E?
J, P, Q, R, S, T, U, and V are four married couples sitting in the circle facing the center, the profession of the males within the group are the lecturer, lawyer, doctor, and scientist. Among the males, only R (the lawyer) and V (the scientist) are sitting together. Each man is seated beside his wife. U, the wife of the lecturer is seated second to the right of V. T is seated between U and V. P is the wife of the doctor. Q is not the doctor. S is a male.
52. Which of the following is P’s position concerning S?
a) Second to the right
b) Second to the left
c) Immediate left
d) Third to the left
53. Which of the following is J’s position concerning T?
a) Third to the left
b) Fourth to the right
c) Third to the right
d) Opposite T
e) Second to the right
54. Which of the following is false regarding the couples?
a) P is the wife of S
b) T is the wife of Q
c) R is the husband of J
d) J and S are seated adjacent to each other
e) All are true
55. The wives of which two husbands are immediate neighbors?
e) None of these
56. Four of the following are alike in a certain way based on their seating position in the above arrangement and forms a group. Which is the one option that does not belong to the group?