Cloze Test Preparation Vol- 2 | Hamaraguru
DIRECTIONS (11-20): In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words have suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.
In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words have suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.
Visual experiences can(11) children , teenagers, and even adults learn and absorb more due to its highly stimulating and(12) engaging impact, it is for this reason that we are seeing an increase in schools across the globe (13) content providing programmes into their class curriculum to (14) lessons through videos. Visual excursions and school collaborations are (15) by advances in high definition video, high fidelity audio, and content sharing, allowing students to experience a richer and more stimulating learning experience. Schools that have previously transported students to excursions in (16), now face increased transportation costs, higher insurance premium, attendance costs for families and a strict duty of care policies for students while (17) school property. Virtual excursions (18) students to improve their presentation, research, learning, speaking skills while they engage in a live learning session. Students also now have the ability to meet peers from many cultures, speak to subject-matter (19) like authors practice a foreign language with students from another country, and learn about global issues from the (20) of their classrooms.
11. a) help b) aiding c) prescribe d) feature e) present
12. a) plus b) lonely c) ably d) many e) deeply
13. a) incorporating b) pressing c) following d) parting e) leaving
14. a) make b) demand c) impart d) vision e) need
15. a) dissolved b) enhanced c) measured d) failed e) blasted
16. a) deed b) parent c) total d)person e) lieu
17. a) involving b) saving c) away d) of e) vacating
18. a) let b) enable c) present d) pressure e) collect
19. a) clauses b) dictionaries c) books d) experts e) partners
20. a) vacancy b) availability c) safety d) comfortable e) gap