Ranking & Comparison 4 | Hamaraguru
31. Among P, Q, R, S, and T each having different heights, Person Q is shorter than only Person T and Person S is shorter than Person P and Person R. Who among them is the shortest?
e)None of these
32. In a row of 20 students, R is 5th from the right end, and T is 4th from the left end. How many students are there between T and R in the row?
33. Among A, B, C, D, and E each having a different amount of money, C has more money than only E, B, and A. Who among them has the highest amount of money?
e)None of these
34. Among P, Q, T, A, and B each having a different height, T is taller than P and B but shorter than A and Q. P is not the shortest. Who among them is the tallest?
d)P or B
e) Data inadequate
35. Consider five people A, B, C, D and E, each having a different age. A is younger than only B. C is older than D. D is not the youngest. Who amongst the following are older than C?
a) A and B
b) E, B and A
c) A and E
d) E and B
36. Keshav is taller than Vijay but shorter than Nitin, Nitin is taller than Kishan but shorter than Amar. If Vijay is taller than Kishan, then who is shortest among them?
Directions (37-39): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Among six persons – U, V, W, X, Y and Z, each one has different weight. Y is heavier than only two persons. U is lighter than only V and X. X is not the heaviest. Z is not the lightest. The person who is the second heaviest weighs 58 kg while the person who is the second lightest weighs 35 kg.
37. Who among the following is the heaviest of all?
38. Who among the following may weight 38 kg?
e) U or Y
39. Who among them is heavier than only W?
e) Cannot be determined